I’m a student of web development with background in WordPress. Strong technical proficiency with work history in Web Development, basic HTML5 and CSS. I want to be the best web developer I can be.
Web Site Design
Troubleshooting Technical Issues
Routers Software Installation
Hardware and Software Installation
Hardware and Software Configuration
Freelance Web Developer | Self – Council Bluffs, IA | 10/2019 – Current
- Maintained strong education in latest technologies, software and hardware products for use in various projects.
- Increased web traffic by improving navigation, creating dynamic media sections and adding social media plugins.
- Developed, coded, installed, tested, debugged and documented web applications using appropriate editors.
- Reviewed information and elements regularly on websites and pages for accuracy and functionality.
- Managed all project and web strategic planning for marketing and web development team.
- Crafted mobile-friendly websites and transitioned legacy site to mobile-friendly platform.
- Created web materials such as images and redirect links for use in marketing and email campaigns.
Counter Professional | Arnold Motor Supply – Glenwood, IA | 11/2018 – Current
- Boosted sales by capitalizing on cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Updated customer and vendor accounts with each purchase to support accurate billing.
- Assisted retail, wholesale and service customers with selecting optimal parts for different needs.
- Maintained parts system with current order and sales data.
- Received and stocked incoming merchandise, arranging items in appropriate manner and correct locations.
- Managed employee schedules and daily assignments.
- Placed inventory numbers on parts to properly identify items for counter associates.
- Implemented process and procedural updates to uphold high standards of service and quality, as well as meet challenging sales objectives.
- Opened crates to replenish stocked items in proper aisles.
- Optimized team effectiveness by personally working with new hires regarding compliance, sales, and service standards.
General Manager | O’Reilly Auto Parts – Council Bluffs, IA | 09/2010 – 11/2018
- Processed daily paperwork, balanced register drawers, produced staffing schedules and prepared deposits.
- Improved store status by implementing process improvements and identifying performance gaps for corrective action.
- Resolved customer problems by investigating issues, answering questions and building rapport.
- Oversaw POS operations and cash management to reduce errors.
- Strengthened work flow productivity by hiring, managing and developing top talent.
- Generated repeat business by responding to customer concerns with friendly and knowledgeable service.
- Assessed, optimized and elevated operations to target current and expected demands.
- Managed inventory tracking and physical inventory counts to minimize loss.
- Updated store pricing, signage and merchandising to promote specials, sales and discounts.
- Balanced sales, reconciled cash and made bank deposits to facilitate opening and closing duties.
- Delivered excellent customer service and adhered to standard practices to maximize sales and minimize shrinkage.
- Corrected operational discrepancies by developing and executing process improvements.
- Oversaw merchandising and displays, signage, decorations and cleaning to maintain safety and readiness for customers.
- Oversaw inventory management through cycle counts, audits and shrinkage control.
Metropolitan Community College | Omaha, NE
Associate of Applied Science: Web Development
Iowa Western Community College | Council Bluffs, IA
Cisco Networking Certificate: Computer Networking And Telecommunications